highlights ten tips
to keep track of your investments. Here are some of the more useful tips:
- Read and keep all documents that you receive from your broker, mutual fund or investment adviser.
- Keep good notes of communications with your broker or adviser.
- Get all confirmations and account statements sent directly to you. If you don't get account statements or confirmations, follow up.
- Conduct independent research on your investments.
- Periodically review your portfolio and rebalance.
They all seem like good common sense actions to take.