A Financial Revolution 


February 05, 2006
Saving on Travel and Hotels
Sound Money Tips has some helpful posts about using resources on the web to save money on travel costs. The posts I found most helpful include:

I would also add the following sites:

  • SmarterTravel consolidates the major airlines' weekend escape deals. (I've used these to pay as little as $39 each way for a flight.) They also consolidate the airlines' frequent flyer bonuses. Anyone who travels frequently should sign up for their free email newsletters.
  • Because I frequently travel to China, I need information on flight, train, and hotel prices. FlyChina is the best search engine for domestic flights and train schedules and prices. SinoHotelGuide can usually save me 50% or more on hotels.


0 Comments:
Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Post Comment

CrispAds Blog Ads