A Financial Revolution 


March 31, 2006
Financial Revolution Heads to China
I learned last night that my China business trip has been extended an extra week (I usually only stay 2 to 3 days on a normal China trip.) Since I'll be there for two weeks, I thought I would try something a little different... I will report on my experiences in China. Stay tuned for the first report on Tuesday.

On a different note, I've had several spam commenters over the last month or so. Unfortunately, Google indexes my pages faster than I can remove the comments. Everytime that happens, Financial Revolution's Google pagerank drops to zero. Until I find a good solution to this problem, I'm going to use comment moderation. I still encourage/ask people to comment on the posts - I learn a lot from you - but keep in mind that it might take a day or two for your comments to appear on the post. Please bear with me while I attempt to address this issue.


0 Comments:
Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Post Comment

CrispAds Blog Ads